Pastor Erik & Kirsha Vann - Lead Pastor | Children's Ministry & Communications
Pastor Erik and his wife Kirsha will have been married for 13 years and have two beautiful daughers, Bella and Reagan. They have been serving at Movement Church for 4 years in some capacity, and Pastor Erik was ordained and became the lead pastor last year. Kirsha heads up the children's ministry and communication at the church. They both have a passion for the surrounding communities as well as seeing people have a radical relationship with Jesus first and others second. Come visit Sunday at 11am and meet them!
- Contact: email@example.com
- Both ginger.
- REALLY like Chuy's (Erik used to work there). Thai food is also pretty high on the list.
- Erik is a Florida State Seminoles fan (no one really knows why) and does Kirsha even care about football? Come to church and find out!
Gary & Patrice Brake - inGroups Coordinators
Gary and Patrice Brake head up our inGroups here at Movement! Gary works in aviation and Patrice is an educator for NISD. They have been married for 32 years and have a wealth of knowledge and experience serving in churches. If you are looking for connection to other people within the church body, Gary and Patrice can help you get started!
- Gary is the 2nd most interesting man in the world. Seriously. Ask the guy to tell you a story sometime.
- Old (Patrice's words, not mine).
- Please keep arms and legs inside the sanctuary at all times when Patrice is on stage, otherwise you will miss something important. Goes from 0-60 WPM in record setting time.
Brett Marshall - Director of Administration
Brett is married to his amazing wife, Jennifer, and they have 3 children: Roger, Emma, and Jaxson. Brett does a little bit of everything around the church and we are so blessed to have him on staff. Currently he is leading the men's ministry and discipleship, is our facilities manager, and works on the finance team. He has a wonderful heart for others and has a great sense of urgency to see others come to the Kingdom.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will talk your ear off (literally - mine fell off last week).
- LOVES Texas A&M. Like, the dude is always wearing maroon *eye roll*
- Ask him about the end times prophecy. Seriously, it'll blow your mind.
Jeremiah & Megan Valentine - Youth Director | Women's Ministry
Jeremiah and Megan have been married just over 4 years and have two furbabies, Brutus and Penelope. They have been attending and serving at Movement Church for 3 1/2 years. Jeremiah is the youth director and Megan heads up women's ministry and discipleship. Jeremiah is a substitute teacher in EMS ISD and Megan is a K-5 art teacher in NISD. They both have a passion for young people and helping them find Jesus and walk with Him. If you have youth that you want to see get involved with peers or are interested in discipleship, talk to one of these two!
- Jeremiah is a ginger (I know, right? Another one!)
- He used to sling drinks as a bartender, now he slings Jesus at the youth.
- Megan is introspective. But remember what they say, you've got to be careful with the quiet ones...